aerofly FS Update Version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft Windows
Click on the following link to download the update for aerofly FS for Microsoft Windows. The size of the download is 486 MB.
Run the downloaded executable by double-clicking on it. It doesn't matter where you copy the file, the updater will automatically locate aerofly FS,
simply follow the instructions.
List of changes
• Minor bug fix when using aerofly FS on Microsoft Windows Network drives
• Bug fixes for some challenges
• The 'Copilot' function is fixed. Copilot off will turn off all active Autopilot functions, turning Copilot on will set current heading and altitude as new
• The Controller window has two new functions for showing the flight-information and the moving map
• Fixed a bug, that aerofly FS is running in compatiblity mode on Windows 8.1
• Fixed a few bugs regarding the challenges
• Fixed a performance problem on older NVIDIA cards
• The terrain quality settings have an additional option for low end 3D cards. Please check your settings again after installing this update.
• NEW: Added detailed airports: Altenrhein, Bern and Alpnach
• NEW: Improved selection of the starting position
• NEW: Improved autopilot functionality: Select heading, Altitude and rate of climb, enable different modes individually
• NEW: Added support for multi-engine aircraft and individual engine control
• NEW: Added individual (left/right) brake control
• NEW: Added navigation, anti-collision and landing lights to all aircraft
• NEW: Improved terrain rendering
• NEW: Added sun blend and bloom effect
• NEW: Added air-brakes to the F18
• Fixed a problem with the installer not locating all versions of aerofly FS
• Ground height value in the info window was showing wrong values ( metric and us units were interchanged )
• Faster program start and lower 3D graphics card memory usage
• New mouse look mode when in Cockpit mode ( Press and hold the left mouse button, then move
the mouse to look around. This does not work if you use the mouse for steering )
• The textual info window has been replaced by a graphical display with an artifical horizon
• Faster rendering of textual terrain features
• Bug fixes for the NVIDIA 600er series
• Achievements and Stats that give an overview of your flying carreer
• Improved support when using two identical joysticks
• Important note: After installing this update, all challenge progress made so far will be resetted
• Improved cloud rendering.
• Fixed HUD display when using Track IR.
• View modes and windfield display can now be assigned to a joystick button or alternate key
• The weight of the Cessna has been reduced. Previously the weight was that of a fully loaded Cessna with 4 passengers, we have now
removed the weight of two persons.
• The moving map inside the Discus has been fixed.
• Adjusted the "flyable area" so that one can get further to the east.
• All airports may now be selected as starting positions.
• Additional park and tank positions for Birrfeld and Meiringen.
• Reduced the minimum FPS to 20. If aerofly FS drops below this, the physical simulation runs like in slow motion. Previously this was at 33.
• The maximum FPS is now limited to 125, so aerofly FS does not render more frames than necessary.
• This update introduces additional graphic settings, e.g. one can completely turn off trees.
• The moving map displays additional information such as brake and flap position.